Jameel previously worked at a global top 10 law firm where he specialised in business restructuring, insolvency and commercial litigation.
Jameel’s clients include global corporates, strategic government organisations, high net worth individuals, celebrities and sports stars. Jameel’s clients are major contributors in sectors such as Petroleum and Energy; Logistics and Transport, Commerce, Retail, Engineering & Construction, Manufacture, Telecommunications, Property Management and the Public Sector.
Jameel has extensive experience in various areas of commerce and his work includes amongst other things:
- Acting for and advising one of the largest Petroleum Entities
in respect of various commercial disputes.
- Acting for and advising clients with regards to liquidation
proceedings and business rescue proceedings.
- Acting for and advising clients with regards to complex and
litigious contractual disputes.
- Conducting insolvency enquiries.
- Providing a wide array of commercial advisory services.
- Negotiating, advising and drafting a wide array of
- Advising companies on various regulatory, compliance and