Thandeka has previously worked at two law firms as a legal secretary and paralegal. She is currently a paralegal at GPD Inc. She has experience in General Litigation and administrative attendances at court, Road Accident Fund matters, Medical Negligence, Estate Administration, Wills and Trusts, and Immigration matters. Thandeka has recently completed her LLB degree at the University of South Africa and is in the process of commencing her articles with GPD Inc.
Thandeka’s work experience includes amongst other things:
- Conducting Legal Research in both labour law and commercial law.
- Drafting legal documents such as combined summons, summary judgements, default judgments, affidavits, motions, Labour Court letter of findings and letters of
- High Court and Magistrate court application for dates and issuing.
- Conducting insolvency enquiries.
- Divorce proceedings.
- Curator & Executor applications at the Master’s office.
- Drafting L & D accounts.
- Application of Birth Certificates at Home Affairs.
- Lodging claims at the Road Accident Fund.